
Though I wont show the timed edit I had to do for Mikes class yesterday I was pleased with how much knowledge I have learned with FCP. I feel comfortable using it now after a few projects he had us do and though I'm still a slow editor, I feel confident in putting a piece together with the use of random footage that is often provided. The only thing that concerns me about the edit is going onto the same computer and trying to view the work I had previously done the day before. As my edit was coming up with nothing I am hoping Mike has it stored somewhere. I am often the target of computer errors and I feel it would be tragic if the work was lost. The material that was given was about a new security tag that was impossible to remove without spilling ink all over the garment, a reporter that was nodding as well as giving the exact story, and footage of clothes, cameras and extra interviewees. For legal reasons the end result will not be published.
Other then that the class went well. It was very quit as I find often I loose myself in my work, and I hope the final product was a passing grade!
