Friday, 20 March 2009

Have I forgotten Something????


As my life is horrendously busy these days one thing I juggle along side University is 30 hours of work at Boots Opticians. I do love my job and find it extremely interesting however something tells me I might need glasses to take a closer look at certain things.
It was a regular day on Wednesday with the downside of being slightly ill. I woke up nice and early and got to work about 8am. Everything seemed to be going fine except my nose was running away and my throat felt like it had small people in it with saws cutting away my vocal chords. Pushing through the day I finally had a chance to go for lunch which was a very nice break. I ate chicken strips and chocolate and had a nice big refreshing glass of lemonade and felt better for it. Happily making my way back to work feeling a little brighter then earlier I walked in and put my keys down. At that point I had a massive shock. Where were my shoes?? As it turns out, I had forgotten them at home and I hadn't actually clued in until I got into work. As cool as a cucumber I simply pulled up my black socks and steadily walked around on my tipy toes as if I were wearing the heels that I had so easily forgotten and I went through the rest of the day with only my manager noticing as she kept asking what I thought was so funny!