
After a very long day of shooting and tracking down all my contributors, I had a good night sleep and woke up knowing I had an even bigger day ahead of me. Mike Norman, just one of the many contributors we shot yesterday finally gave us a major visual for our piece by confirming a shoot in a tattoo parlour. Knowing how busy I was going to be, with juggling full time work, my job cleaning the annex and making sure other projects were getting done, I specifically set my day to a time chart that I was hoping to follow religiously. As the day started to unfold however, people were late, traffic was jammed and my contributor had let me down. Getting to the tattoo parlour I was in for a shock as walking in the 'inker' just looked at me I guess trying to figure out who I was. When I told him who I was and why I was there, there was a horrible sense of tension. Unfortunately for me, the mans daughter had broken both of her arms earlier on that day and needed someone to vent his anger on and I the lucky one got sucked up in the tornado that was the tattoo artist. Quickly I got out of there, grabbing James by the arm and running across the street. Five minutes later, I received a text from Mike saying he was sorry and would hopefully let me know when we could do the shoot again. James politely commented back that there would be no need for an apology and we would just use the footage we had.
